Please answer yes or no to the following;
Are you pregnant?
Are you currently breastfeeding?
Are you allergic to Lidocaine, prilocaine,benzocaine,tetracaine or epinephrine?
Do you have : HIV ,Herpes Hepatitis A,B,C,D,E,F?
Facial Keloid scar?
Hyperpigmentation, Hemophilia or Skin cancers?
Infectious diseases or irritations?
Autoimmune diseases ?
High fever ?
Cardiovascular problems ?
Existing eyeliner tattoos? If yes, are they light or still dark?
(Please send us a photo of your eyes)
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND NOT TO DO BEFORE GETTING YOUR EYELINER TATTOOED
Similar to getting a body tattoo or eyebrow microblading, there are several things you need to prepare for prior to your treatment. You must make sure that you have not consumed any of the following for at least 24 hours beforehand:
* Aspirin, ibuprofen, alcoholic beverages
* Caffeine (coffee and tea)
* Fish oil
* Vitamin E
Most importantly, if you’ve been using any retinol-based products or prescription-strength acne medications such as Accutane or Retin-A, I highly suggest temporarily stopping use around the eye area for at least 30 days prior to your eyeliner appointment as it can make your skin much more sensitive during the procedure and may possibly interfere with the healing process.
* Come with clean naked face and eyes.
* Do not wear contact lens during the procedure or for 24 hrs after. * Bring sunglasses to wear home. Eyes may be light sensitive. * Do not dye, perm, or curl lashes for 2 weeks prior.
* Do not wear eyelash extensions on the day of treatment. (A $25 extra will be charged to remove eyelash extensions) * Discontinue use of eyelash growing serums 1 month prior to procedure.
* If you have had any type of eye surgery, consult with the physician about how long you should wait before having a permanent eyeliner procedure.
* Schedule a 5minute appointment on a different day for a patch test before the treatment day (Optional but recommended)
Fees and charges:
To confirm a booking you will need to pay a $100 deposit that will leave a balance to be paid on the day of initial treatment.
Deposit will be lost if the reservation is canceled within 24hours of appointment.
So please provide as much notice as possible.
BSB: 063 113
Account number: 1107 1066
Acc name: ILAB
Description: Your name
Please let us know once you have done the deposit so we can book you in.
- No animals allowed in the building.
- No males allowed in the building Fernwood club is for females only.
- There is no lift in the building.
Address: Level 1 – 12 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East 3123. Inside Fernwood fitness ( Pink building at the corner) Free Car park available inside Fernwood.
Please note a merchant fee of 2% will apply to all credit cards. You are welcome to change your preferred method of payment to cash or EFTPOS, if you wish to avoid the credit card surcharge.