Discover Hawthorn’s Best Eyeliner Tattooing from ILAB
ILAB salon’s eyeliner tattoo treatment is among the best in Hawthorn. This form of cosmetic tattoo is semi-permanent and is performed by a cosmetic technician trained to use the equipment. In cosmetic tattooing, the ink is deposited in the skin’s top layer, penetrating deeper to give a natural look.
The eyeliner tattoo refers to the technique in which the pigment using a specific tool is deposited on the lash line. It can be thick or thin according to your natural look and need. It gives the impression of fuller lashes and extended eyes. There are some sets of instructions that need to be followed prior to and post the treatment to make it less painful and to make it heal faster.
We are the No 1 Eyeliner Tattoo Training Provider in Hawthorn & Melbourne
Are you looking for a reliable eyeliner tattoo trainer in Hawthorn & Melbourne? ILAB salon is where you can put an end to your search. Get quality tattoo eyeliner makeup training with us, become a professional in just a few days. Here are a few reason that we are among the best beauty training institutes:
- We are experienced professionals with the required knowledge on cosmetic tattooing.
- We don’t leave your side until you become experts. Upon course completion, we provide support for the next 3 to 6 months.
- Our list of intensive courses covers everything significant aspect of beauty training, from theory to practice.
- Along with theory lessons, we focus on practical learning. We give you hands-on skill training on latex skin as well as live models.
- The cosmetic tattooing treatment is expensive, but at ILAB, we offer a relatively low price to fit all budgets.
- Trainers at ILAB salon are skilled professionals who have been working in the field for decades.
- Get certified with us, become a qualified artist, and add credibility to your business.
Your Permanent Eyeliner Tattoo Guide: The Safety, Cost, And Pain
Here is everything you need to know before going for permanent eyeliner tattoo treatment.
- Remove lash extensions possibly a week before the procedure. Glue residue can hinder the treatment. You can reapply your lashes after your eyeliner tattoo is healed.
- Avoid taking foods or medicines that are blood thinner 2 or 3 days prior to treatment (Consult your doctor for the same).
- Lenses should be removed, and reapplication is not advisable until the tattoo is completely healed.
- It is always better to consult your doctor if you are on regular medication. Follow your doctor’s advice always as health comes first.
- Do not put any oily substance, like moisturiser or any sort of makeup before the treatment.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, then you should avoid going for any sort of cosmetic tattooing.
- If your body takes time to heal injuries due to any sort of illness, then you must avoid going for the procedure.
The cost at ILAB salon for cosmetic tattooing is relatively lower than other brands without any compromise in the quality of treatment.
The area of application is numbed using ointment to avoid a painful experience. While people with sensitive skin might feel the pain, a majority of clients don’t. At ILAB, trained professionals ensure that pain is rarely felt.
- Course duration: 3 intensive days and 3 month of practicing on live models until confident.
- Time: 10am —5pm
- Performing Eyeliner tattoo on 2-5 live models under the supervision.
- Qualifications: Certificate in Eyeliner Tattooing
- Cost: $2800
- Color Theory of Science
- Health and Safety
- Machine needles
- Color correction
- Soft outline techniques
- Do’s and Don’ts after eyeliner procedure
- Color migration
- How to prevent color migration
- How to achieve the best-healed result.
- Eyeliner shaping
- Numbing application
- Shading/ombre eyeliner
- Classic Eyeliner
- Lash enhancement
- Winged eyeliner
- Stretching techniques
- Healing process
- Do’s and Don’ts before eyeliner procedure
- 6 months support after the course
The kit includes
- ully Equipped Starter Cosmetic Tattoo Kit
- A Comprehensive Theory Book/Manual
- 1 x Professional lattoo Machine
- 5 x Single use needles
- 2 x Disposable gowns
- 4 x Disposable hair caps
- 1 x Sharps container
- 1x Eyeliner pencil
- 1x Cleanser holder cup
- 10 x Cotton tips
- 1 x Sharpening brush
- 1x Tool protection wrapping roll
- 1x Eyeliner pigment
- 10 x Applicators
- 5 x Aftercare ointments
- 5x Pigment Cups
- 5x Pigment rings
- 2 x Practice skins
- 1x Consent form template
- 1 x Aftercare form template