Learn to Apply Stunning Eyelash Extensions With Our Professional Course
If you’re looking to become a professional in the world of beauty and aesthetics, taking an eyelash extension course is definitely worth your time. Not only will you learn how to apply stunning eyelash extensions for clients, but you’ll also gain relevant knowledge of the beauty industry. These include eye anatomy, safety procedures, and proper sanitation practices.
At Into Lashes and Brows, we offer some of the best eyelash extension training programs available today. Our experienced instructors will guide you through every step of the process. This includes selecting the right lash style to mastering application techniques that ensure long-lasting results. We use only high-quality materials in our courses so that students can get hands-on experience with top-of-the-line products.
- What is eyelash extension?
Eyelash extension is a beauty treatment that has become increasingly popular in recent years. It involves attaching synthetic or natural hair fibres to the base of your existing eyelashes, giving them a lengthier and fuller appearance. The process of applying eyelash extensions requires precision and skill as each individual lash must be isolated and then bonded to the extension with an adhesive. The look achieved varies from subtle enhancements to dramatic transformations depending on the client’s desired outcome.
- Eyelash extension program
Our eyelash course is designed to help you build a career in the beauty industry. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to apply eyelash extensions in an efficient and safe manner. This includes beginners just starting out with their first set of lashes to more experienced professionals who want to improve their skills. This program will also teach our clients how to apply the different types of extensions, such as
- handmade volume
- premade volume lashes
Eyelash Extension Courses
CLASSIC + HYBRID + HAND MADE VOLUME + PREMADE VOLUME LASHES
- Course duration: 4 intensive days and lifetime Q & A support after the course.
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Performing eyelashes on 2-4 live models under supervision. Option to register extra 2 models in our next classes for free of charge.
- Qualifications: Certificate in Classic & Volume Lashes
- Cost: $2400 include GST and a professional kit.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required.
- What are Classic lash extensions?
- What are Volume lash extensions?
- Client instruction prior appointment
- Patch test
- Lash Growth and Hair Structure
- Lash Shedding
- Prevention of Cross Infection
- Health and Safety and Maintain Infection Control in workplace
- Eye Shapes
- Lash Extension Process
- Client consent and Record Keeping
- Lash Tools
- Lash Curl, Thickness and Diameters
- Lash adhesives usage and storage
- Humidity and Lash Adhesives
- Tweezer management and positioning Adhesive usage
- Picking up of Classic Extensions
- Picking up of Volume extensions
- Handmade fans v Premade fans
- Lash Tapping
- Cleansing the eyelash prior to extensions
- Applying extensions on Practice pads
- Applying extensions on Practice Heads
- Cleaning the natural lashes
- Applying the pad
- Lash Adhesive Dipping and usage for Classics
- Lash Adhesive Dipping and usage for Volumes
- Proper Eyelash Placement for classics
- Proper Eyelash Placement for volumes
- Top Side Bottom placement
- Placement on tricky lashes
- Lash Mapping and Direction Mapping
- Layering One
- Layering Two
- Layering Three
- Refills for classic lashes
- Refills for volume lashes
- Perfect line effect
- Wispy effect
- Hybrid effect
- Direction of lash application
- Slanted direction
- Creating a sweep
- Eye diseases related to eyelash extensions.
- Styles of eyelash extensions
- Main glue ingredients
- Correct Isolation
- Mixing sizes and curls for different eye shapes
- Eyelash removal by gel/cream
- Eyelash removal by tweezers.
- Various different fanning techniques.
- Correct placement distances
- Eyelash extension weight
- Common mistakes, consequences and how to avoid them.
- How to take good photos and photo collage
- Eyelash extension aftercare.
Lash Lift And Tint Combo - $650 (kits included, 3 hours, 1-2 models)
If clients have medium to long lashes and are looking for curvier looking lashes but don’t have time for eyelash extension maintenance, then lash lift and tint treatment are great option for them. This course will help you cover all your lash clienteles, and with a simple fast treatment, it will be a great introduction service to get clients to your door when you first start your lash career.
Brow Shaping, Waxing And Tinting - $650 (kits included, 3-4 hours, 1-2 models)
Lashes and brows usually go together as a combo that clients would ask for. It’s a great add on service and will make your studio as a one stop shop for clients.
Eyelash Extensions Training with Into Lashes and Brows
Into Lashes and Brows in Hawthorne, Melbourne, is one of the few places that offer comprehensive and personalised eyelash extension classes. With our eyelash training program, you’ll learn everything from how to apply lashes for maximum impact to how to shape brows with precision. Our lash courses are taught by experts in their fields who have been in the industry for many years.
We are dedicated to sharing our knowledge with students who want to learn more about this highly specialised field of beauty care. So, sign up today and take your beauty skills to new heights with our professional eyelash extension course. Call us on 0455 608 888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
The eyelash extension lifespan can vary depending on a number of factors, but it’s generally between 5-8 weeks. The life expectancy of your extensions will depend on how your clients take care of them and the quality of lashes used. If your clients want to keep their extensions longer than 8 weeks, recommend them for a touch-up visit every 4-5 weeks to make sure their lashes are still looking great.
No, eyelash extensions will not ruin natural eyelashes. These extensions are made from a non-toxic material that won’t cause irritation or allergic reactions. The only thing that can cause damage to natural lashes is improper care or removal.