Best Microblading Eyebrow Course Provider in Hawthorn & Melbourne
Our training course Is a 4 day intensive workshop that provides you with all the crucial skills you’ll need to succeed and achieve brow excellence in the world of microblading. Build a career in the industry of microblading and foundation of PMU.
Hoa is Australian certified and qualified in training Phi Brow Micro- blading, Shading, Ombre, Nano Hairstrokes by machine, Full Lip Tattooing and Eyeliner tattooing. With many years of tattooing experience and various techniques, Hoa has mastered the art. This training program is designed to be face to face, hands on prac- tice to help you achieve crucial skills.
You will learn all the tips and tricks to draw a perfect brow shape with symmetry, achieving the most natural brow pattern for each client before leaving the class.
- Course duration: 4 Intensive days and next 3 months of practicing
on live models to master the skills.
- Time: 10am —5pm
- Perform Microblading on at least 5 live models under supervision.
Qualificatons: Certificate 1 in Microblading
- Cost: $3500
- Medical Preclusions
- Government and state legislations
- Council Registration
- Anatomy & Skin biology
- Problem-solving & Prevention
- Microorganisms & disease
- Hygiene, PPE, infection control prevention and waste disposal
- Professionalism & Ethics
- Contraindications for Microblading
- Pre and Post treatment
- Brow Microblading Application Processes and Procedures
- Brow Microblading Touch-up Processes and Procedures
- A different pattern hair strokes that suit all different types of hair growth.
- Golden ratio
- Pigment fundamental Colour theory
- Pigment mixing
- Correct Stretching Touch up techniques 2nd pass application techniques
- Brow designs
- Brow symmetry
- How to draw the perfect shape with clean lines
- How to differentiate skin types and decide what is the best option for that particular skin type
- How to draw perfect brow shape using Golden Ratio
- How to draw perfect brow shape using thread
- How to correct/fix old Microbladed brows.
- And so much more…
What Is Included in Microblading Eyebrow Course in Hawthorn?
- Fully Equipped Starter Cosmetic
- Tattoo Kit
- A Comprehensive Theory
- Consultation sheet
- Client’s notes
- 5 x Disposable gowns
- 10 x Disposable hair caps
- 1x Non Disposable hand tool
- 5 x Disposable hand tools
- 5 x Blades
- 1 x Sharps container
- 1 x Brow pencil
- 1x Brow threading roll
- 1x Cleanser holder cup
- 10 x Cotton tips
- 1 x Sharpening brush
- 5 x Mascara Wands1 x Brow Tattoo Kit Razor
- 1x Pencil Razor
- 1x lool protection wrapping roll
- 1 x Brow Measure
- 4x Brow Pigments
- 10 x Applicators
- 5 x Aftercare ointment
- 5 x Pigment cups
- 5x Pigment rings
- 3 x Practice skins
- 1x Consent form template
- 1 x Aftercare form template