Microblading Courses in Hawthorn and Melbourne
For anyone seeking to become a professional in the beauty industry, it’s essential to have proper training and certification. And when it comes to microblading eyebrows, this is no exception. Microblading is an increasingly popular technique that involves implanting pigment into the skin with a fine blade, creating natural-looking hair strokes that mimic real brows. However, this technique requires precision and skill to achieve top-notch results without causing any damage or injury.
That’s where Into Lashes and Brows comes in. Our microblading course provides comprehensive training on everything from sanitation and safety protocols to colour theory and brow mapping techniques. We will teach you how to perfect your skills so you can deliver stunning results for your clients every time while ensuring their safety and satisfaction. That way, you can provide high-quality services that meet the needs of even the most discerning clients.
Brow Microblading Course
Our training course is a 5-day intensive workshop that provides you with all the crucial skills you’ll need to succeed and achieve brow excellence in the world of microblading. Build a career in the industry of microblading and foundation of PMU.
Hoa is Australian certified and qualified in training Phi Brow Microblading. With many years of tattooing experience and various techniques, Hoa has mastered the art. This training program is designed to be face to face, hands on practice to help you achieve crucial skills. You will learn all the tips and tricks to draw a perfect brow shape with symmetry, achieving the most natural brow pattern for each client before leaving the class.
- Course duration: 5 intensive days and lifetime Q & A support after the course.
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Performing Microblading on 2-3 models under supervision. Option to register extra 2 models in our next classes free of charge.
- Qualifications: Certificate 1 in Microblading
- Cost: $3500 Includes GST and a professional kit.
- 50% non-refundable deposit required.
- Course contents:
- Medical Preclusions
- Government and state legislations
- Council Registration
- Anatomy & Skin biology
- Problem-solving & Prevention
- Microorganisms & disease
- Hygiene, PPE, infection control prevention and waste disposal
- Professionalism & Ethics
- Contraindications for Microblading
- Pre and Post treatment
- Brow Microblading procedure
- 4 different pattern hair strokes that suit all different types of hair growth.
- Golden ratio
- Pigment fundamental Colour theory
- Pigment mixing
- Correct Stretching
- Touch up techniques
- Brow designs
- Brow symmetry
- How to draw the perfect shape with clean lines
- How to differentiate skin types and decide what is the best option for that skin type
- How to draw perfect brow shape using Golden Ratio
- How to draw perfect brow shape using thread
- How to correct/fix old Micro bladed brows
And so much more…
The kit includes:
- Fully Equipped Professional Cosmetic Tattoo Kit
- A Comprehensive Theory Book/Manual
- 1 x Non disposal hand tool
- 5 x Disposable hand tools
- 1 x Brow pencil
- 1 x Brow threading roll
- 1 x Bag of Cotton tips
- 1 x Sharpening brush
- 1 x Bag of Mascara Wands
- 1 x Brow Razor
- 1 x Pencil Razor
- 1 x Tool protection wrapping roll
- 1 x Brow Measurement
- 4 x Brow Pigments
- 1 x Bag of Applicators
- 5 x Aftercare ointments
- 1 x Bag of Pigment rings
- 3 x Practice skins
- 1 x Colour mixer
- 1 x Consent form template
- 1 x Aftercare form template
What Is the Microblading Healing Process?
The microblading process involves using a handheld tool to create small, hair-like strokes in the brow area, which are then filled with pigment. While this procedure can give your clients beautifully shaped and defined eyebrows, it’s crucial to understand the microblading healing process beforehand. Here are some key points about it:
- Immediately following appointments. Your client’s eyebrows may appear darker and more dramatic than anticipated due to swelling and pigment saturation.
- Over time (usually within 1-2 weeks), the colour will fade as your client’s skin begins healing and slogging off dead cells.
- During this time, it’s crucial to remind them not to pick at or scratch their microbladed eyebrows as this can disrupt the healing process and cause scarring or uneven pigmentation.
- Your clients may also experience mild itching or flaking of the area while the skin recovers. Tell them to avoid applying any lotions or creams unless specifically recommended.
- It typically takes around 5-6 weeks for new skin cells to fully regenerate and reveal your client’s final results. You may recommend scheduling a touch-up session at this point if necessary.
With the expert microblading training course of Into Lashes and Brows in Hawthorn, Melbourne, you’ll gain valuable knowledge and skills to set you apart from other beauty professionals in your area. You can also create beautiful eyebrow enhancements at eyebrow microblading costs that won’t break the bank. Contact us on 0455 608 888 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Microblading eyebrows are semi-permanent and can last anywhere from 1-3 years, depending on how well your clients care for them. If they don’t follow the post-care instructions you have given as their technician, they may start to fade sooner than expected.
Eyebrow microblading does not hurt your clients, but it can be uncomfortable. It feels like a scratchy sensation that causes mild itchiness and discomfort that are generally bearable in nature.
While your clients can typically see the results immediately, the microbladed eyebrows will take a few months to fully settle in and look as they will after that period of time.