Best Cosmetic Lip Blush Tattooing Course in Melbourne
Turn your client’s lip lusciously livid at the drop of a hat with a lip blush tattoo. This cosmetic procedure uses ink pigment to create a “tattoo” on their lips. The ink is injected into the dermis of the lips using a microneedling device. The lip blush tattoo technique provides natural-looking and plump lips that can last many months.
Into Lashes and Brows offers permanent lip tattooing training which has become a popular option amongst people looking for long-lasting and hassle-free beauty solutions. Our experienced technicians will help you with advanced techniques to create the perfect shade based on skin tone using high-quality pigments. You will learn how to adhere to safety and sterilisation practices to avoid any complications in the future, such as infection and cross-contamination.
What can I expect before and after the lip blushing training?
- Before the training, you’ll be able to expect a lot of information about how lip blushing works, what it’s for, and how to do it. We’ll also cover some of the history of blushing and why it’s important to know about it.
- After the training, you’ll have a much better understanding of the process of lip blushing from lip blush tattoo pre-care to proper application. You will also know tips and tricks for making sure your clients are getting exactly what they need from their sessions with you.
Signature Lip Blush Tattoo Course
If you’re interested in starting a new career or gaining more skills in the industry of Cosmetic tattooing, our signature lip blush class will be the one expanding your reach of clients.
As part of this training, students will gain knowledge about colour of science, colour mixing, colour wheel, colour correction, different application techniques, Anatomy of lips, lip symmetry, lip problems, rich melanin lips, and lip healing and so on. Furthermore, what makes our course different to what you might have seen or known are we do not stretch and do not or minimal use of anaesthetic. This allows you to perform a range of techniques to solve different lip conditions and meet your clients’ desires.
Signature Lip Blush Tattoo Course Details
- Course duration: 5 intensive days and lifetime Q & A support after the course.
- Time: 10am – 4pm
- Performing lip tattoo on 2-3 live models under supervision. Option to register extra 2 models in our next classes for free of charge.
- Qualifications: Certificate Lip Blush tattooing
- Cost: $3300 includes GST and a professional kit. Students have option to take off $300 if they wish to use their own machine.
- Requirements: 50% Non-refundable deposit is required
- Colour Theory of Science
- Heal and Safety
- Understanding undertones
- Fordyce spots
- Machine needles
- Colour correction
- Soft outline techniques
- No outline techniques
- Dos and Don’ts before lip procedure
- Dos and Don’ts after lip procedure
- Colour migration
- How to prevent colour migration
- How to achieve the best-healed result.
- Anatomy of the lips
- Recognition of different tone of dark lips
- Lip neutralization
- Lip symmetry
- Different ways of Lip shaping
- Lip tattoo with anaesthetics
- Lip tattoo without anaesthetics
- Lip tattoo with stretching
- Lip tattoo without stretching
- Cold Sores
- Healing process
- Lifetime support after the course
And so much more…
The kit includes:
- Fully Equipped Professional Cosmetic Tattoo Kit
- A Comprehensive Theory Book/Manual
- 1 x Professional Tattoo Machine
- 20 x Single use Micro needles
- 1 x Ink Mixer
- 5 x Ink Mixer sticks
- 1 x Tool protection wrapping roll
- 1 x Bag of Cotton tips
- 1 x Sharpening brush
- 1 x Bag of Mascara Wands
- 1 x Bag of Applicators
- 5 x Aftercare ointments
- 1 x Bag of Pigment cups / rings
- 3 x Practice skins
- 1 x Consent form template
- 1 x Aftercare form template
- 3 x Pigments
- 1 x Pigment cup holder
- 1 x Lip pencil
Why Choose Us for Lip Blushing Training?
Into Lashes and Brows is an exceptional choice for learning lip blush tattoo techniques. Your clients won’t have to live their daily lives in fear of food and drinks staining undesirable colouration on their lips anymore. From light to bold and subtle shading, there’s definitely something that will suit their tastes.
Here are other reasons why you should choose us:
- Use of cutting-edge techniques
- High-quality pigments
- Prioritising safety
- Personalised training program
- Competitive pricing
- Q & A support after the course
At Into Lashes and Brows in Hawthorn, Melbourne, we prioritise professionalism and customer satisfaction when teaching enhancement procedures to our clients. We provide an intimate learning environment that allows for maximum interaction between students and teachers. For more details about our cosmetic tattoo training services, contact us on 0455 608 888 or email us at email@example.com.
Lip Blushing Course - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It depends on a few factors: how oily the skin is, how your clients stick to lip blush tattoo after-care routine, and the colour of the tint they choose. If they have oily skin, it’s possible that their lip blush tattoo will last only a few months. If they have dry skin, it could last up to two years. And if they’re already in good care of their skin, it’ll probably last longer than that. It also depends on the colour of the tint they choose—lighter colours will fade more quickly than darker colours.
Lip tattooing is relatively painless and should feel no worse than eyebrow waxing or tweezing. At first, your clients may experience a slight tingling or sensation once the numbing cream is applied. Depending on their pain tolerance, you will experience no or minimal discomfort during the permanent lip tattoo procedure.