IMPORTANT AFTER CARE FOR EYELINER HEALING PROCESS
Grab a Vitamin A and D ointment at ILAB for aftercare before leaving your appointment.
A thin layer of Vitamin A & D should be applied once per day to prevent scabbing.
What not to do after
- Do not use mascara and have eyelash extensions on until healing is completed, which is approximately 3-4 weeks.
- Do not use any eyelash growing serums 2 months after the procedure.
- Do not smash your face in a pillow while sleeping, especially the first week. The skin is drilled full of holes and can tear or kink.
- Do not peel or pick at crust, this could cause pigment loss, scarring, and delayed healing.
- Do not expose to sun or tanning bed while outer healing progresses.
- Do not swim in fresh, salt, or chlorinated water for 2 weeks.
- Avoid environments that would cause dirt or germs to make contact with eye area while healing.
- Do not apply topical cosmetics over area while healing.
- Avoid using anti-aging products containing acids, lighteners, and exfoliates. They cause premature fading of pigment.
What should I expect during the healing process?
You might experience the following during the healing process:
- Bruises, especially with loose skin, itching, scabbing, flaking and dry skin.
- Change of color:
In the first few days, your brows will appear dark. However, the intensity will lighten in a few days and uneven sometimes. All of this can be addressed during the touch up session.
- The whole process of skin restoration will usually take 4-6 weeks. To ensure the dermal layer has healed properly, we recommend a first touch up session after 4 weeks since the first session. Performing a touchup too early could cause scarring.
Perfecting session 4-6 weeks is $100.
Leaving perfection session to week 8th on wards will occur extra cost.
Please contact us on 0455 608 888 to make an appointment.
Follow us on Instagram #intolashesandbrows