IMPORTANT AFTER CARE FOR BROW HEALING PROCESS
Grab a Vitamin A and D ointment at ILAB for aftercare before leaving your appointment.
A thin layer of Vitamin A & D should be applied one per day to prevent scabbing.
What not to do after
- Avoid public bathing, sunbathing, tanning salons, sauna, swimming in fresh, salt, or chlorinated water, intense training accompanied by sweating (sport activities)
- Do not smash your face in a pillow while sleeping, especially in the first 2 weeks. The skin is drilled full of holes and can tear or kink.
- Do not peel or pick at crust, this could cause pigment loss and scarring.
- Avoid environments that would cause dirt to come in contact with brow areas
- Do not apply topical cosmetics (pencil, foundation, gel or any make up products) over brow area while healing.
- Always avoid laser treatment, strong sun, solariums, light therapies, chemical peels, use of antibiotics, hormonal therapies to avoid premature pigment fading.
What should I expect during the healing process?
You might experience the following during the healing process:
- Itching, scabbing, flaking and dry skin.
- Change of color:
In the first few days, your brows will appear dark. However, the intensity will lighten in a few days and uneven sometimes. All of this can be addressed during the touch up session.
- The whole process of skin restoration will usually take 4-6 weeks. To ensure the dermal layer has healed properly, we recommend a first touch up session after 4 weeks since the first session. Performing a touchup too early could cause scarring.
Perfecting session 4-6 weeks is $100.
Leaving perfection session to week 8th on wards will occur extra cost.
Please contact us on 0455 608 888 to make an appointment.
Follow us on Instagram #intolashesandbrows